Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Time is ticking and there is a lot still left to do.

Just a reminder that there is a rehearsal this Saturday Feb 7th at 4pm.
This will mainly be for the singers to practice their songs. But also I am going to take an opportunity to walk through what everyone will be doing and get the media team a chance to feel out the equipment and talk about what will be going on.

Back Stage hands will get the first look at all that needs to happen and I will need you input to see how to maximize what you need to do and minimize the distraction.

I have a draft of the script that I will be handing out so all of you will be able to follow along and make notes. Please review this and let me know if you have any questions.

I look forward to seeing you there and thanks again for your help


E

No comments:

Post a Comment